Terms and Conditions of service
The following Terms govern the use of the website "theFIRE.site" (hereinafter "the Platform"), as well as the functions, applications, services and technologies that we offer, except where it is indicated that other terms than these are applicable.
The use of the Platform attributes the condition of User of the Platform and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in these Terms and Conditions of service, in the version published by the Platform at the same time that the User accesses the website.
The Platform can be freely visited by Users, except those areas reserved for registered Users.
The User agrees to use the Platform, its Contents and services, in accordance with the law, these Terms and Conditions of service, with the particular conditions of certain services and with other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to the User. For this purpose, the User must refrain from using any of the services for purposes or effects that are illegal, prohibited or harmful to the rights and interests of third parties.
The User agrees to make appropriate and lawful use of the Platform and the Contents, in accordance with the applicable legislation. These Terms and Conditions of use of the Platform, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. The User must refrain from:
- Make unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Platform and/or the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Terms and Conditions of service, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable , overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of Content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Platform, without complying with the conditions required for said access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Platform, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Platform, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the Platform, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Obtain and try to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Platform and/or the Contents.
The services and Content of the Platform are provided for your use "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. The Platform does not guarantee that the services or Content will be accurate, error-free or uninterrupted.
Therefore we assume no liability for errors or omissions. Use our services at your own risk.
We collect and use your personal data to provide you with the services described above. For more information about how we collect and use data, please see our Data Policy.
The Platform reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time without notice, and you are responsible for periodically reviewing this Agreement. Your continued use of the Platform after the effective date of such changes will constitute acceptance of such changes.