This policy describes the information we process in order to provide the services of the "theFIRE.site" website (hereinafter "the Platform").
The type of information we collect depends on how you use our services.
- Data provided in the calculators. Your data is sent to our server, where it is processed to generate the Retirement Plan, and once generated, data is removed from our server immediately.
- Information and Content you provide to us. We collect the Content, communications and other data you provide when you use our services. For example, in the event that you decide to save your Retirement Plan or share it, we will save the data that you have provided to us.
- Your use. We collect information about how you use our services, the types of Content you view, the features you use, the actions you take, the frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we record how long you are using our services.
- THE PLATFORM DOES NOT SELL OR SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We collect and use the data available to us as described below:
- As necessary to comply with our Platform Terms of Service.
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- To protect your vital interests and those of others.
- As necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests (or others), including our interest in offering an innovative, personalised and secure service, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data prevail over them .
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access your data, rectify and delete it, as well as to obtain its portability. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your data and to restrict the scope of this practice. These options include:
- The right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to object to the processing of your data when we carry out a mission in the public interest or for our legitimate interests or that of a third party.
We store the data until it is no longer necessary to provide you with our services and Platform services, or until you decide to delete it, whichever comes first. The need for the data is determined on a case-by-case basis and is driven by factors such as the nature of the data, the reason for the collection and processing, and applicable legal or operational retention needs.